Online Giving FAQ
• Can I make a one-time only gift? YES
• Can I set up a recurring gift? YES
• Will my contributions be reflected on my annual giving statement? YES
• Do I pay any additional fees to give online? NO
• Can I change the frequency or amount of my recurring gift? YES
• Can I set this up as a withdrawal from my bank account? YES
• Can I use a debit card? YES
• What if I change banks? You can update the payment information on your account at any time
What if I have had an account in the past but my email address has changed or I can’t remember my user name?
No problem; just click Create an Account to set up a new one and we will take care of the rest. Any contribution, registration, or updated information will be matched with your existing information in the system. The new user name and/or password will supersede any previous versions.
What if I forget my password?
Click the “forgot?” link and you will receive an email at the account email address you provided that provides a link to reset your password.
What if I need someone to help me through the process or answer a question?
Call the church at 419-422-8462 during regular office hours and someone will assist you.